A few things have happened around here over the past couple of days, that I would like to write a reminder to myself. I am hoping that you guys will also pay some attention to this list too, in case you find yourselves in similar scenarios.
1. Make sure there are no other dog walkers around when you are adjusting your knickers.
2. Put brake on buggy before turning round to put lead on The Dog. It is not nice for The Toddler's nose to get busted on the ground when the pushchair freewheels off the kerb and falls sideways.
3. If you are going to ground The Tweenager, then ground him. Letting him go to cricket and play with mates will not stop his back chat if the punishment means nothing.
4. Do not under any circumstances suggest to The Tomboy that she lets you plait her hair. Unless you want to be shrieked at like a banshee.
5. Try not to watch Peppa Pig episodes back to back, especially when The Toddler is doing something else.
6. Ensure that it IS one of your mates before slapping her bum and saying "Hello Cow Face".
7. Try not to wear your new white summer top when The Toddler is eating chocolate unless you want it to be your new brown summer top.
8. Don't suggest to The Husband that you go to bed early. He will misinterpret this.
9. Try to curb your language when stepping on Lego.
10. In the evening, staying up late for alone time seems like a good idea. In the morning, it's not such a good idea.
No moral to this little blog, folks. Just saying...